If you would like to reprint an article, please notify NAfME (contact Catherina Hurlburt at email@example.com) about which blog post you would like to reprint/republish and when you plan to do so.
- If the article you wish to reprint appears on NAfME’s site originally, NAfME must be first contacted for reprint permission, not the author. (If the article on NAfME’s site is a reprint from another site, it will be noted up front, and the author should be notified for reprint permission.)
- The reprint must not alter the content of the original post in any way. (However, you must use your own photos, unless you have an iStockphoto.com account. Rights to use are the responsibility of the person/organization reprinting.)
- Once permission is granted to reprint a specific article, please include the credit: “Reprinted with permission from National Association for Music Education (NAfME). The original article published on [date of publication] can be found here.” And link “can be found here” to the original post on NAfME’s site.
- Alternatively, the first three paragraphs may be reprinted with author noted and the credit: “Reprinted with permission from National Association for Music Education (NAfME). The full article published on [date of publication] can be found here.” And link “here” to the original post on NAfME’s site.
- Please notify Catherina Hurlburt when you reprint the article, providing a link to the reprint.