Who is eligible?
Individuals who have been engaged in music teaching, supervision or administration as a primary career.
How will I benefit?
- Advocacy resources available 24-7 to build community support for your music program
- Subscriptions to Teaching Music magazine and Music Educators Journal (4 of each)
- Exclusive access for student auditions and performance opportunities at the local, state, and national levels.
- Special insurance rates available through Forrest T. Jones
- Free online lesson plans, sheet music and audio tracks through My Music Class and the Concert for Music In Our Schools Month
- Members-only discounts for state and national conferences and NAfME publications
- Affordable professional development series, The Learning Network
- Copyright information center
- Composition contests for your students
So, what does it cost?
When you join NAfME, you also join your state music educators association. Search this list for your state association and the membership fee.
Is your spouse already a member? Join today at a reduced rate!
To learn more about NAfME member benefits, take the Member Tour.