Nominations and Applications for the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band open September 1, 2016!
Interested in applying?
Click HERE to learn how the application process works.
What is USAAAMB?
The U.S. Army All-American Bowl is the premier high school football game in the nation. Produced by All American Games, this Bowl features the nation’s top high school senior football players and marching musicians. A student selected as one of the 125 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band members will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to San Antonio, TX to march in the halftime performance of the All-American Bowl at the Alamodome.
The USAAAMB provides an experience that students will never forget, that teachers valuable 21st century skills like leadership, teamwork, and critical thinking.
- Applications and Nominations Open September 1, 2016
- 2018 USAAAMB Nomination Deadline: January 30, 2017
- 2018 USAAAMB Audition Deadline: May 1, 2017
- See the 2017 USAAAMB Roster
- See the 2017 USAAAMB Nominees
- 2017 Audition FAQs
- 2017 Student Information Package
- Recognition and Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Find us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Interested in applying? Click HERE to learn how the application process works.
- USAAAMB Archives
In Cooperation with: All American Games and Drum Corps International (DCI)