Nominations for the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band open now!
Click HERE to nominate a student!
Interested in applying?
Click HERE to learn how the application process works.
What is USAAAMB?
The U.S. Army All-American Bowl is the premier high school football game in the nation. Produced by All American Games, this Bowl features the nation’s top high school senior football players and marching musicians. A student selected as one of the 125 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band members will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to San Antonio, TX to march in the halftime performance of the All-American Bowl at the Alamodome.
The USAAAMB provides an experience that students will never forget, that teachers valuable 21st century skills like leadership, teamwork, and critical thinking.
- 2018 Nominations are Open: Learn More
- Download the 2018 USAAAMB Flyer
- 2018 Applications Open: November 1, 2016
- 2018 Nomination Deadline: February 1, 2017
- 2018 Audition Deadline: May 1, 2017
- 2018 Audition FAQs
- Recognition and Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Find us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Interested in applying? Click HERE to learn how the application process works.
- USAAAMB Archives
In Cooperation with: All American Games and Drum Corps International (DCI)