Directors: NOMINATE YOUR STUDENTS through May 1, 2017
Students: Click HERE to apply! Deadline is May 1, 2017.
Application Instructions: Click HERE to learn how the application process works. It is not necessary to be nominated in order to submit an application.
What is USAAAMB?
The U.S. Army All-American Marching Band is the only FREE All-Star program in the country!
The U.S. Army All-American Bowl is the premier high school football game in the nation. Produced by All American Games, this Bowl features the nation’s top high school senior football players and marching musicians. A student selected as one of the 125 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band members will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to San Antonio, TX to march in the halftime performance of the All-American Bowl at the Alamodome.
The USAAAMB provides an experience that students will never forget, that teaches valuable 21st century skills like leadership, teamwork, and critical thinking.
2018 USAAAMB Dates:
Monday, January 1, 2018 through Sunday, January 7, 2018
- 2018 Nominees through March 14, 2017. Updated regularly!
- 2018 Nominations are Open!
- 2018 Applications Open!
- 2018 Audition FAQs
- 2018 Student Information Package
- Download the 2018 USAAAMB Flyer
- 2018 Nomination and Application Deadline: May 1, 2017
- Recognition and Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Find us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Interested in applying? Click HERE to learn how the application process works.
- USAAAMB Archives
- Email: KristenR@nafme.org
In Cooperation with: All American Games and Drum Corps International (DCI)